Find the answer to your question on this page…
You're not the first one to have asked it.
- Race date, time and place?
2nd September 2018, 6:00AM onwards at Bhartiya City
- Does the race have cut off times?
No. We believe in encouraging new runners and therefore the route will be open to all for 3 hours after race start.
- Is it a timed run?
Yes. However, 5K has a untimed category as well.
- Are t-shirts available for all race categories?
Yes. Participants in all categories get t-shirts.
- Is there parking at the venue?
Yes, there is parking available at the venue.
- Can I register for corporate relay with friends from different companies?
No. If you register for corporate relay you will not only be representing yourself but also your company.
- Can I change my team members, once registered?
No. Changes to team members post registration will not be entertained.
- Can I register for two teams in corporate relay?
No. You can run/represent only one team.
- Should all team members be present to complete the run?
Yes. If all team members are not present, your team will be considered disqualified.
- Can we cancel our participation after registration?
No. Cancellation will not be allowed once payment has been made
- Is it possible to replace a team member in the corporate race if someone gets injured?
- What do I get after completing the race?
Timing E-certificates/downloadable as PDF via email only for the timed categories (within one week after race).
- Is there any student discount for registration for the race?
- When is Racer-Kit collection?
Racer kits will be distributed at the TFL office, on the following dates:
- 31st August 2018 – 8:00AM – 8:00PM
- 1st September 2018 – 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Registered participants will receive an email that will contain all the information about this.
If you need more information, please contact us directly
TFL Continuous Learning Pvt. Ltd. (The Fuller Life)
No 6 & 13 KR Colony,
Domlur Layout, Bangalore- 560071.
We work Mondays-Fridays, between 10 AM – 6 PM.